Success Seminar: Presentation Skills
As a result of this workshop students will:
- Explore and address what makes a good presentation.
- Learn best practices when including visual aids into a presentation.
- Discuss public speaking challenges and fears and ways to minimize them.
- Explore the components of a good presentation.
- Review best practices for incorporating visual aids into a presentation.
- Discuss strategies for overcoming public speaking fears and challenges.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Ritter 214B
- Ritter Library
Registration has closed.